Thursday, May 14

No More Barriers to love

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
-Rumi
 


 
 


I guess Ms. Sullivan had it right. I stopped blaming everyone else for what I perceived my self to be missing and my life is blossoming before my eyes.  Everything I always dreamed of being I am.  I stay Thankful and always do more rather than staying complacent to my current world. Its a lot easier now because when "bad" things happen I turn them into an opportunity to work some magic and go with the true flow of this world essence. I am blessed because I choose not to live with fear in place because it never existed. It was made up and I learned some and made some up on my own.  So thats how my thoughts have been holding me back because I believed these fear laced thoughts. So lets stop imagining fake stuff and create the world we all have the possibility to create. What are you going to do to help save this world. I am just being me and getting out my dreams.