Monday, February 20

9 Things to Know when Pitching to a Shark by @EHam06 @AdSmoke1 via @VickensMoscova

9 Things to Know when Pitching to a Shark!
By: Eric Hamilton

 For the past few months, I have been in the midst of acquiring funding for my technology startup called AdSmoke.  It is a video ad network that allows websites with video to make money by showing commercials.  For AdSmoke, I was able to raise a small amount of money (less than $30,000) from bootstrapping/friends/small investors. I started this company with  friends who were former co-workers at Yahoo!.  I was recently featured in Black Enterprise Magazine for pitching my company to the Shark himself– Daymond John of Fubu and the star of ABC’s reality TV show Shark Tank.

Eric Hamilton
CEO
AdSmoke
In video advertising & video monetization
330 Madison Ave 6th Floor
New York, NY 10165
Office: 866-295-7820
http://AdSmoke.com

Bottom

Posted via email from Relaxed and Calm Me