Monday, July 7

Man wut it is

Who Am I Photo Series on Soul and GodImage by Swami Gaurangapada via Flickr



Bliggity Bliggity najknjnagda ok warmed up. I am stronger now that I am able to reference truth to certain situations that arise. God did tell me a lot of how things would go after my transformation. I see now that as much as people know right from wrong they might also really know God form other deep in their heart and soul. I'm now seeing the sickness of an illusionary world I do not want to be a part of yet I feel like I am stuck in it. People here, rather than wanting you to advance and progress to something greater, use ,what latched you there, to try to convince you that life is better that way. That we are supposed to be confused depressed individuals always needing some others to help you get along in this "life". Once one really recognizes and wants to live with the universal power instead of above it then only can life really begin. I do not feel like I'm spiritually better than ppl yet I do feel like I am seeing my old selves in their self. I am bettering myself to get better acquainted with God and truly no person is going to deter me from my goals. I am getting better at Leting Go and Letting God and am still getting guidance and help from his many different sources he/she has disguised for us here. I am confident that those around me and not will start to understand and see the Great power he has instill in me to do my part during my "life" here on earth. I know God makes a time for everything and hope that I can follow his steps with more vigor and grace with love. More than ever I can see how gracefully he can make my dreams and desires truly attainable. I am limiting my self no more. I can do great things and will do even greater thing than that. With the Great higher power many examples of self actualized enlightened people I know I shall rise to the occasion when the time comes.
God Bless V
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]