Friday, May 4

All I Ever Wanted [Video] by Brandon @_Feel_X Morel via @Y_EntLLC @VickensMoscova

Have you ever felt rejected, or outcasted?...

NEW SONG! NEW VIDEO! LIVE!

On March 19th, 2012 Brandon @_Feel_X Morel was invited as a guest speaker/performer at Susquehanna University with their "What is Normal?" campaign.

He performs "unreleased" record entitled "All I Ever Wanted", produced by Chuk which speaks on his personal experiences in life as being "non-normative".

"Normalization occurs when people of a certain racial or sexual identity are deemed "normal," causing those who are categorized as "non-normative" to become outsiders. This is damaging, as those deemed "normal" tend to enjoy a privilege over those deemed "non-normative." Poet and activist Audre Lorde once said, "If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive." It is important to recognize that normalization strips people of their own personal identities and instead assigns to them a group identity of either "normal" or "non-normative." Defining oneself is one of the most important steps in the battle against normalization.

Download "All I Ever Wanted" at: allislovefeelx.bandcamp.com

Also visit: allislovefeelx.tumblr.com

Posted via email from Relaxed and Calm Me