AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL (ATC)
ANNOUNCES NEW MEMBERS AT THE
RAND LUXURY TECHNOLOGY SHOW SPONSORED BY
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
(New York, March 6, 2014) ISPBC (International Self-Powered Building Council) Building2.0 Autonomous Technology Council (ATC) welcomes 125 new commercial members and active contributors to the self-powered future.
ISPBC formed ATC to integrate cutting-edge technologies, building industry, and influential industry leaders to contribute to Building2.0 autonomous building solutions, with comprehensive technology resources, products, knowledge, software, financial and business models on the global marketplace.
ISPBC’s Building2.0 self-powered future offers result-oriented goals. Its Action Now! –approach brings multiple benefits on all life-sustaining levels starting with critical energy-security against shortages of energy, water, and food, and protection against super-germs, cancer-causing VOCs, and air pollution (such as haze PM2.5) caused by progressive extreme weather and environmental disasters, while adding new bankable values and assets creating a new global economy.
ISPBC provides its members global market access/critical relationships/ knowledge/advanced technologies and techniques/product supply at market acceptable pricing/proven business and financial models/marketing system/ professional collaboration/and promotional opportunities at ISPBC’s worldwide events to support new startup companies.
ISPBC’s worldwide contributors and members:
· Michael Holbert – ISPBC Philadelphia Steering Committee Director
· Solar Powered PVtable by Rainbow Solar Inc. (RSI)
· PV-Window curtain-wall system by Rainbow Solar Inc.
· XTI-360 Self-Cleaning Interior Nanocoating by Cleancoating LLC/Philadelphia
· XTI 3D-AIR Filtration System by XTIO2 Inc.;
· Zero Energy Auto Glass window technology with 100% reduction of heat-causing UV&IR
· Water from Air (AWG) technology by Untapped Water Systems Ltd. (UWS)
· David Reid (Real-Estate Developer)/Vancouver, Canada
· Chad Ordoyne – AWG Developer
· NanoWire Hot Glass anti-snow/anti-fog technology
· YuSheng Industrial Co., Ltd: a joint-venture company by YuLon Auto Group/ Taiwan with annual revenue of US$35 billion, and Central Glass/Japan
· Dr. Wong Hei – ISPBC-Certified Insurance Master Consultant
· WMP Bankability and Insurability Services
· LUXURITE Magic-Mirror TV
· Chiefway Optictronics Co., LTD
· SuperConcrete Group/Hong Kong
· Ann Thinghuus Studio/Canada
· Dr. Peter Milo, RSI Energy Group
· Knief Group/Finland
· Byrnes & Pierce – ISPBC Global Urban Planning Services/Hong Kong
· Terence Byrnes – Master Urban Planner/Sydney, Australia
ISPBC unveiled its innovative and cutting-edge technologies at the exclusive RAND Luxury Technology Show.
International Self-Powered Building Council (ISPBC) is a worldwide organization dedicated to advance, develop and drive Self-Powered Building (SPB) innovations and practices. www.ISPBC.org