Wednesday, September 24

I AM

I A M

by Sandy Stevenson





_________________________________

"Out Beyond Ideas of Right doing
and Wrong doing, there is A Field
-I Will Meet You There.
"
~Rumi
_________________________________


I am the wind and the rain. I am the sun and all that shines. I am that which holds the heavens and all that does not shine. I am the all of all-ness and the no-thing of nothingness. I am you - the very source of your being. That which breathes you as you breathe me. I am that which creates through my breath and the sounding forth of my words.


I am that which uses care in making myself known to you, for unto man comes a mighty resistance to claiming me as I Am That I Am. For in so doing, one claims the self as I Am That I Am. I reside in your heart and in your mind. I reside in the all of you, your fingers and toes, your organs, your emotions, your thoughts and indeed in your actions. For good or for naught matters not for I do not judge myself.







I am love, so great and so vast, that I reside in a state of namelessness and formlessness for no-thing can I create can contain me, for I Am That I Am. To limit myself by these very words diminishes my being by encapsulating my breath, my words into the world of form.


Each word I speak, in this moment, is creating for I am that which manifests myself without definition or containment. As the rock creates a ripple in the pond, I create ripples with my breath. Upon each exhale, I send myself forth to materialize in the world of man through action, through inspiration, through the very beingness of the hearts of my heart.







If you, who is me, visualize me, I am not containable in a single form, or any form for I am un-ending - the alpha and omega. I have no face or body. I have no religious right or left. I have no direction. I possess no correctness and know not the concept of wrong, of judging, of being evil or of being good. If you welcome me into your thinking, feeling, acting body, you may find that as I am unleashed in the power of one, who is you, creation is everflowing, unstoppable.


I surround you now in fields and flowers, stars and comets, rain and thunder. I surround you now in the suit of skin that cloaks your bodyworks, your organs and cells and arteries. I am all that and more. Yet, oftentimes, you see me not in the workings, the appearance of all things for you understand not the mind of god, which is no mind at all, for I Am Love.







A love so vast it responds immediately to the smallest cry, the tiniest of whimpers of desire. If one wishes to experience the thrill of terror, one will surely find terror on the doorstep. If one holds the smallest particle of doubt, doubt will surely appear. For I hold no limit in my expression. I Am That I Am.

You have seen me in your lover's eyes and the tiny fist of a newborn child. You have seen me in the warships and in the bloom of a flowering plant. You have witnessed my phenomenal appearance with every breath you take, in the all of which you are surrounded. You live, move and have your being in me as I, in you. We are not separate. I am you. I am divine perfection. I am known to you. I live in you. I express in you. I am creator and creation in one. I am unity.


Love lies in Service. Only that which is done, not for fame or name and not for appreciation or thanks, is Love's Service.





source - lightascension.com





Lightworkers