Wednesday, September 10

Takin' some time off to really turn on.


Hey friends rather than separately send messages I thought I might as well write in my blog since I have one anyways.

I decided to take some time off again from school. The ways things seem to be going I would only be digging a ditch with more loans. I am taking some time to invest within and really get a hold of what my passions are and start living them out. To tell you the truth I kind of felt at ease when I was doing the exit interview and good about the decision I was guided to make. I am going to start living with my intuition rather then against it because it never steered me wrong the times I went with it and not with what I heard. So stay blessed and Live Out Your Life.

Be sure to click back here daily and check out the things I share on Facebook. Lots to learn lots to teach.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]