Saturday, April 3

I am my brothers keeper!

Carnival of Souls
Image via Wikipedia
I am here now to stay. There is nothing yah'll can do to stop my success! I am so blessed. I can not rest. I wanna chill on beautiful beaches and get paid for it. I want to continue my cheat-less streak and make love together...; )...I already know I can get any girl I want but why not just pick the best! Thats my motto..lol. Life is Good! Fact! Change your thoughts, Change your life...Thanks Dr. Wayne Dyer! I have purpose in my life in so many lights. It was a bit fearful but why would you be afraid to Love Love. I can't wait to enjoy all the Love I know I created. No room for [fear]when your are in (love). Stay blessed all and know that I always truly love and am honest about my beliefs in you. Stay up to pray up..

Respectfully,
VickensMoscova@
- - - -
Trendsetter Entertainment
+1848 628-4873 [4TSE]
VickensM@tmomail.net
http://www.google.com/profiles/VickensM
http://TrendsetterEnt.Blogspot.com
Hey let us not be afraid to network and see how we might be able to aid each other sometime in the future.
My profiles:
FacebookLinkedInTwitterBloggerYouTubeGoogle
Contact me: Google Talk/VickensM Skype/Vickens.Moscova MSN/Vmoscova Y! messenger/MVickens Google Wave/VickensM
Signature powered by WiseStamp 
Related articles by Zemanta
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]