Monday, November 3

Truth Profits

Truth Profits

I'm at the gate now and I have the keys
Now Im ridin' and chillin in a brand new lamborghini
Its more graceful and faster in here
What have I been doin' all these blessed years
I'm in a movie starring me and deez
With the universe producing and directing for me
I make music for your soul with these poems
So now you have no choice but to listen to me quotes
I been told you God is real
So where you gonna go and how do you feel
Positive and great things are only what I deal
Businesses that are for-benefit while making mad profit for the reals
Prophesing I am so hear me like we are stuck together in a coffin
And realize you too can BE as great as my Word
That come from something we like to call God or the Truth from a prophet
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]