Sunday, October 5

A Course in Miracles, Lesson 278

These have been very helpful for my transformation or my remeber of the roots of my existence. Please read and be self helped.


Listen In
Understanding our freedom is acknowledging that we are not bound. We are not bound by a body, because we have a spirit. We are not bound by fear, because we reside in God's love. Our father is free, and we are free. In this lesson, we exercise our right to the freedom of God. If I am bound, my Father is not free.If I accept that I am prisoner within a body, in a world in which all things that seem to live appear to die, then is my Father prisoner with me. And this do I believe, when I maintain the laws the world obeys must I obey; the frailties and the sins which I perceive are real, and cannot be escaped. If I am bound in any way, I do not know my Father nor my Self. And I am lost to all reality. For truth is free, and what is bound is not a part of truth.Father, I ask for nothing but the truth. I have had many foolish thoughts about myself and my creation, and have brought a dream of fear into my mind. Today, I would not dream. I choose the way to You instead of madness and instead of fear. For truth is safe, and only love is sure.When we're working solely for money, our motivation is getting rather than giving. The miraculous transformation here is a shift from a sales mentality to a service mentality. Until we make this shift, we're operating from ego and concentrating on the things of this world rather than on love.Quote of the Day"When we're working solely for money, our motivation is getting rather than giving. The miraculous transformation here is a shift from a sales mentality to a service mentality. Until we make this shift, we're operating from ego and concentrating on the things of this world rather than on love."— Excerpted from A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles