Wednesday, October 22

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin

It dint say I couldnt publish it here : )

(Never known to fail). O most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor Mother of the Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein You are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly besseech You from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand Your power. O mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (3 times). Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands (3 times). say this prayer for three consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to You.

V.M.
Please tell me how this has worked for you and what you asked for. I know their is something greater than us while at the same time powerless if we choose not to seek it.  So be thankful and gracious in your quest for truth.